o m e
| w h o w e a r e | o
u r p r o j e c t s | s c h
e d u l e | m & u l
s & h t |
l i n k s
l a t h e r i n g
| b l a t h e r c
h a t |
r d e r o u r m u s i c
o u r w
e b l o g
of "Myths and Urban Legends".
Order Our CD Online:
You can Purchase it on CDBaby.com
on the titles of the songs below in the "Additional playlist
notes" section to hear minute-long MP3 clips of each song.
Myths and Urban Legends
Additional playlist notes
credits are listed by initials in parentheses, lyrics/music.
1. Technonerdboy: Paul Kwinn: our Technonerdboy, W. Scott Snyder: electric guitar, Andrew Platzer and Jeff Ridpath: technobabble consultants. (DRO)
2. Entwined: Don Neill: lead guitar. (AD) Vocals: AD/JK.
3. Sex and Chocolate: Dave Clement and Tom Jeffers: guy vocals. UT: finger snaps. (DRO/JK) Vocals: JK
4. I Love The Morning (DRO) Morning person: Jodi. Night person: Allison.
5. Teenybopper Love: Ookla The Mok: teenybopper chorus, Adam English: guitar, Luis Garcia: drums. (AD)
6. Song for Jim: Recorded at Sound Techniques, 1994. Dedicated to Debbie's brother Jim, who died with his wife in a car accident in August, 1993. (DRO)
7. Starsoul: Graham Leathers: bodhran, Dave Clement: lead guitar, Tom Jeffers: bass, Dave Clement & Tom Jeffers: harmony vocals. (RBW/JK)
8. Tiberius Rising: Valdo de Sousa: violin. (RB, AE)
9. Puppies Cooked In Brine (DRO) A vain attempt to break out of our earlier "sweet ballads and lovesong" reputation. Guitar, flute.
10. Lady of the Wood: W. Scott Snyder: guitar. (SS)
11. Leftovers: Ookla The Mok: leftovers chorus, Adam English: guitar, Rand Bellavia: bass, Luis Garcia: drums. (DRO,RB,AE,LG)
12. The Lady: Dave Clement: lead guitar, Kylea Fulton: penny whistle, Tom Jeffers: bass. (JK)
13. Days We Spend Together (AD/JK) About friendships and a bittersweet summer in 1993. Keyboard, guitar, flute.
14. Web Surfin': Paul Kwinn & Kathleen Sloan: harmony vocals. W. Scott Snyder: electric guitar. (AD)
Send us email