Muse's Muse Songwriting Message Board: The service of a lyricist - Muse's Muse Songwriting Message Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

The service of a lyricist

#1 User is offline   A Beautiful Disaster Icon

• Active Muse
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Music, songwriting and writing poetry, foreign languages, the Internet

Posted 26 November 2011 - 01:41 PM

Attention to the bands and individual performers who need lyrics in English!

I offer the service of a lyricist and write lyrics for sale by individual orders. It is up to the performer to define the style, the contents, the structure and the rhyme form - I follow all the guidelines.

If you already have the musical part for your song and need lyrics, I will help you out with that as well - I have a lot of experience in such a kind of work. I can also proof read and edit your complete lyrics and bring changes to them if necessary.

The average cost of one piece equals to about $100.

I live in St. Petersburg, but I'm ready to collaborate with musicians from the whole world, as I receive the payment through money transfers.

If you are interested, you can always contact me via e-mail: aprilavalon@gmail.com

You can get acquainted with my creative works here:
http://aprilavalon.u..._And_Poetry.htm

P.S. If you need the servic of a composer or arranger as well, contact my collaborator Alexander by the following address: p.s.shante@gmail.com

And be sure to mention you are writing in response to April's announcement.

I wish you the best of luck and hope to become collaborators soon!
Welcome to my website

My Blog

My songs on SoundClick

If you're a creative person and want to share your feelings, thoughts and ideas freely, with no limits or censorship and no set rules, join my forum!
My Forum

#2 User is offline   Neal K Icon

• Smile. It'll do you good.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:59 PM

View PostA Beautiful Disaster, on 26 November 2011 - 10:41 AM, said:

The average cost of one piece equals to about $100.

I'm afraid you probably won't get much business.

Why would anyone pay $100 for a lyric when there are thousands of writers who will provide a lyric for a share of the publishing? Un less you're working with a professional songwriter or artist, that share usually equals nothing. So the bottom line is that musicians looking for lyrics can get them for free. Pretty hard to compete with that.

Neal
The forest would be silent if only the best birds sang.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users