Muse's Muse Songwriting Message Board: Welcome! - Muse's Muse Songwriting Message Board

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Welcome! What the Muse is all about

#1 User is offline   Alistair S Icon

• A Muse's Muse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 06:29 AM

Welcome to the Muse's Muse!

Whether you have arrived here from the main Muse's Muse site or have come directly to the forum, we hope that you find what you need here and become a member of the community.

This site runs very much as a community and, over time, we hope that you will make friendships with people from all over the world who are songwriters or lyricists, like yourself. Please take the time to read the posts on guidelines and how to use the forums. They are there to answer any questions that you may have, and to help you to understand the atmosphere that we like to generate and maintain here. We want this to be a safe place to find kindred spirits, to share our work, to help one another to develop our skills and to provide honest feedback and help. Over time, you may find yourself working with others on songs, maybe competing in our contests and adding your special skills to help others. We hope so!

You will get plenty out of this site. However, as in life, the more you give of yourself, the more you will receive from others. Dive in, and enjoy! :)

If you haven't already done so, you may also be interested in exploring the wider Muse's Muse site. You can find it at http://www.musesmuse.com/ It is FULL of resources that you may find helpful.

In particular, you may be interested in the guides for beginners and "pros" - or maybe in some of the articles. It takes a little exploring, but there is a lot to see that you may find helpful.

Enjoy the Muse's Muse! If you see things to improve, help us to make it better :)
My Soundclick Music Page
My Facebook Music Page

"In my opinion this is a bunch of filth and garbage and we need far less this type of lyrics gettin back in the ears of our children." - from a critique received

"When I was 5 years old, my mum always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wante to be when I grew up. I wrote down, "Happy". The told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life." John Lennon.

#2 User is offline   Alistair S Icon

• A Muse's Muse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:14 AM

The next two posts in this section provide you with an overview of how the forums work and where to post .. along with a few policies that we follow to ensure that this place remains a friendly and safe place to work and play together.
My Soundclick Music Page
My Facebook Music Page

"In my opinion this is a bunch of filth and garbage and we need far less this type of lyrics gettin back in the ears of our children." - from a critique received

"When I was 5 years old, my mum always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wante to be when I grew up. I wrote down, "Happy". The told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life." John Lennon.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users