Muse's Muse Songwriting Message Board: How to Write a Song - Muse's Muse Songwriting Message Board

What This Forum Is About:

You're ready to turn your lyrics or music into a song, congratulations! Now what? You may even have married lyrics and melody, but your song needs marriage counseling. Here you can learn how to craft a melody, by itself or to lyrics; tweak your lyrics to fit the music; write lyrics to an existing melody; how to add chords to your song. You can also find discussions and lessons on the finer points of music and lyrics that will help you develop your skills.
Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How to Write a Song A truly excellent article on the subject.

#1 User is offline   JFDI Icon

• A Muse's Muse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Music, people, travel, literature.

Posted 19 May 2006 - 04:43 PM

Just came across this at WikiHow:
http://www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Song

And Muses Muse is even reference at the bottom of it.

LL.
My 'baby', the multicultural "tour-de-force" Bakhoor, recorded by three production teams in India, Canada and Saudi Arabia over four years can be heard here:

Lorelei Loveridge: Bakhoor

and

Posted Image

HOMEPAGE...
http://www.loreleiloveridge.com

FACEBOOK...
http://www.facebook....er/142530793312

MYSPACE...
http://www.myspace.c...oreleiloveridge

"Lovely voice...be very proud of where you have taken your music." - David Kershenbaum (Producer, Tracy Chapman), USA

"Astounding talent." - Julian Lewry, Julian Lewry Music, UK

"The album is brilliant." - Dave Ward, CKUA Radio, CKUA.com, Canada

"Like the fragrance of foreign lands, the most memorable quality of the album might be the intangible social insights that seep out from between the lines of Loveridge's songs, on top of the potent images and stories she has woven into this entertaining travelogue...Despite the entrancing music, the greatest strengths of Bakhoor might be in the storytelling. Loveridge was in a unique position to observe the overlap of eastern and western cultures, clashing religious beliefs, rich and poor, terrorism and war, and documents the humanity with an acute vision." - Roger Levesque, Edmonton Journal, Canada

"A 15-track opus. Wow, this gal gets around!" - SEE Magazine, Edmonton, Canada

"Finally Lorelei Loveridge, our visitor from Canada, entertained us royally with some from her latest album of which I Need To Go and Home Is Where The Heart Is...were outstanding." - Don and Heather Davies, Sale Folk Club News, UK

"Beautiful. Fantastic CD. So listenable, there's so much in it. The front cover is fantastic: 36 small pictures. Every time I look at the CD, I'm seeing something different. They're telling me a story. Oh, India is my favorite. I'm just so envious of the life she's led. " - Ali O'Brien, 'Ali O'Brien's Sounds of Folk', Oldham Community Radio, UK

"Wow!! Iím sincerely enjoying these songs and canít believe how well she tells a story in the lyrics. Itís clear sheís actually spent time in some of these places. Lived it. Not just travelled through in a 5-star." - Daniel Thompson, MyExpatRadio.com, Dubai, UAE

"Don't miss her world; don't miss her." - Debbie Busby, Folk Northwest, UK

#2 User is offline   Lagusaya2 Icon

• A Muse's Muse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Writing songs, dancing<br /><br />Lyric and song collaboration.

Posted 19 May 2006 - 11:29 PM

Good contribution...I like the article.

Thanks.

Stan
Having Fun!!! Keepers of Muse's Muse
http://www.soundclic...bands/8/stanloh

#3 User is offline   Fortune Red Icon

• Contributing Muse
  • PipPip

Posted 20 May 2006 - 12:14 PM

Thanks for sharing this, JFDI!

I just browsed it but it looks like a great article. :)

#4 User is offline   rja23382 Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip
  • Interests:Songwriting

Post icon  Posted 21 May 2006 - 08:56 AM

Hi,

At least the advertisements are related to music...but then, why would we click on them otherwise? Just for our benefit...I doubt it!

Richard
The Songwriting Hub

Percussive submissions
Mind conditions
Righting with the left hand

-Alicia Keys

Visit http://www.thesongwritinghub.com

Download the free ebook The Popular Song: Instrumentation.

#5 User is offline   NigeQ Icon

• ... but you turn right over to the T.V. page
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Super Moderators

Posted 26 May 2006 - 08:42 AM

Lorelei

This is such a good article I'm going to pin it.

Thanks

Nigel :)

#6 User is offline   PianoMan Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 04 August 2006 - 02:48 PM

Wow, that really was a good article. You can learn so much from that!

#7 User is offline   randman21 Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip
  • Interests:Songwriting, guitar, video games, sports

Posted 06 August 2006 - 11:24 AM

Wow, where was this article when I was in my slump? It's a great piece.
My bands:

The SRIs

McFear

#8 User is offline   zmulls Icon

• Tell the truth, but lie about it
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 August 2006 - 09:58 AM

I am usually verrrrrry suspicious of written "how to write a song" sorts of things. But that article is just about right -- the right balance between some helpful tips on how it's usually done, and advice on developing your own inner gyroscope.
ZMULLS.COM Avatar Photo by Diana (used with permission) *****

Muses Muse 2006 Lyric of the Year winner -- Four Widows

2007 ISC Grand Prize Winner & 2007 Great American Song Contest Winner Best Rock/Alt Song for "I'm Not Your Friend" written with Eduard Glumov

You are an overexcited little man with a need for self-expression far beyond your natural gifts. This is not discreditable. Neither does it make you an artist. (from TRAVESTIES by Tom Stoppard)

It's a nice song. But where's the chick? (Frank Sinatra, according to Dave Frishberg)

#9 User is offline   Quartzelcoatl Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:44 PM

Good article, and it reminded me of a couple of things I've heard and or read that I've used lately to try and get something going in the old noggin:

I can't remember where I heard these little bits. Osmosis lacks memory sometimes I suppose.

1/ Turn the radio on really low so you can barely hear it. You can sometimes catch yourself thinking you're hearing some melody, but it isn't the melody on the radio. It's borderline plagarism I guess. I promise I won't tell.

2/ I heard something from Glenn Frey talking about when him and Don Henley got together to first start writing. They were writing together and they finally had a light bulb go on, to try and make their songs as universal as possible. So when I'm working on lyrics, I try to stay on the side of the road that hopefully everyone has felt or experienced.

With the article I just read posted above, some things seem like common sense to some but others are "oh well why didn't I think of that...silly bird!". These two little tidbits might be in the same boat..but you never know.

q.
My websites:

http://www.thewaywefeel.ca for my last CD
http://www.3bm.ca for my live band

...has anyone seen my last marble..

#10 User is offline   PDXCPX Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 10 November 2006 - 12:40 PM

This was a nice article, a bit too general for my taste. I am interested in finding something with a bit more theory, more discussion of form and chord progression.

#11 User is offline   NigeQ Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2006 - 01:13 PM

View PostPDXCPX, on Nov 10 2006, 05:40 PM, said:

This was a nice article, a bit too general for my taste. I am interested in finding something with a bit more theory, more discussion of form and chord progression.
I suggest you try looking in Musical Depths

Welcome :)

Nigel

#12 User is offline   HappyFingers Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 25 November 2006 - 09:40 PM

That was a really cool article. I'm having more trouble than I used to, getting songs together. I need a new direction. Right now I'm getting ideas down, and not finishing them. I have a lot of unfinished stuff. Pretty frustrating. I think if I get a system down that works it'll come easier. HF

#13 User is offline   Jackson Finch Icon

• Let's Go Out Tonite
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 December 2006 - 11:43 AM

Good stuff...also enjoyed the links underneath to other Wikihow articles...if nothing else, they're interesting.
i tried to pass for nothing, but my dreams gave me away

The AdamTrap on MySpace

#14 User is offline   LRayJ Icon

• Active Muse
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Becoming better as a lyricist and being creative.<br />Avid James Bond 007 collector and trivia-phile guy.<br />Love TV/Movie comedy teams (Martin/Lewis, 3 Stooges, Abbott &amp; Costello, Tim Conway &amp; Harvey Korman).<br />Love movie/TV trivia <br />Collector of antique &amp; present automatic fire sprinkler heads.

Post icon  Posted 31 October 2007 - 09:45 PM

View PostJackson Finch, on Dec 28 2006, 11:43 AM, said:

Good stuff...also enjoyed the links underneath to other Wikihow articles...if nothing else, they're interesting.

Being new to all of this, I found this article to be extremely interesting and full of excellent suggestions and ideas. As indicated previously, this is 'good stuff!!!'

LRayJ

#15 User is offline   Hale Icon

• Contributing Muse
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Rock music, songwriting, singing...............playing instruments.....

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:13 PM

That's a good resource for writing songs. Are there any good sources for melodies? that's what i need help on...
-Hale
:) :) :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Dreaming of the person you want to be is a waste of the person you are"
-Kurt Cobain

#16 User is offline   NigeQ Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:06 AM

View PostHale, on Jan 23 2008, 03:13 AM, said:

That's a good resource for writing songs. Are there any good sources for melodies? that's what i need help on...
Hi, maybe you could try asking the question in Musical Depths

Nige :)

#17 User is offline   Ollie Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:00 PM

View PostQuartzelcoatl, on Aug 18 2006, 08:44 PM, said:

1/ Turn the radio on really low so you can barely hear it. You can sometimes catch yourself thinking you're hearing some melody, but it isn't the melody on the radio. It's borderline plagarism I guess. I promise I won't tell.

This works. I was listening to a few songs on Itunes today with the volume pretty low and I found myself coming up with melodies then when I listened back to what had inspired them they sounded almost completely different! :o

#18 User is offline   RLD Icon

• Recording Tips Moderator & all around Groovy Dude
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:39 PM

View PostOllie, on Jan 23 2008, 10:00 AM, said:

This works. I was listening to a few songs on Itunes today with the volume pretty low and I found myself coming up with melodies then when I listened back to what had inspired them they sounded almost completely different! :o

Yeah...I've used that technique for a long time...works great.
Another twist on that is to turn up a radio station, but just for a second or two, then turn if off.
Your brain can then take what its heard and sometimes fill in the missing parts...lot of fun when it works.
Also, try and imagine a popular band, on stage playing a song.
Try and make it very detailed and sometimes a new song will emerge that way.
If you can create music from reading lyrics, try writing to lyrics from CD jackets...very funny to compare what you come up with to the original.
OTOH, I've tried to immerse myself with a particular CD from a group to absorb their style, and found myself unable to get certain songs out of my head. :blink:
The mind is a strange and wonderful thing.
Recipient of Coveted Muse's Muse Awards
Lyrics & Music Writer of the Year 2004/2005
Most Likely To Succeed 2005/2007
Song of the Year 2005/2008/2009

Grissom: "Pupa, stage three." Crime Scene Montage 2
Pop/Rock Tunes
Surf Music
Crystal's Story

#19 User is offline   Ronne Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:55 PM

nice work!

#20 User is offline   iron9567 Icon

• Contributing Muse
  • PipPip

Posted 12 September 2009 - 05:20 PM

[/quote]
If you can create music from reading lyrics, try writing to lyrics from CD jackets...very funny to compare what you come up with to the original.
[/quote]
i have done this a time or two but sometimes to see for just goofs i would look for a set of lyrics of a song and band ive never heard of its interesting when you listen to the song after you get yours done

#21 User is offline   M Jay Icon

• Contributing Muse
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Music, writing, dancing, singing, clubbing, walking, watching movies; this could go on forever. I love having fun and enjoying myself but more than anything I love music and writing.

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:24 PM

That was a really good article :D - Except I write all day long; maybe my creative peak is 12 - 4 BUT I find I write different types of songs at different times of the day. For instance, at night I tend to write very sad songs or love songs often ballads whilst during the day what I write is a lot more upbeat rock. So for me, I write when the song comes to me. Whenever that may be. Does this happen to anyone else??? :)

#22 User is offline   M Jay Icon

• Contributing Muse
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Music, writing, dancing, singing, clubbing, walking, watching movies; this could go on forever. I love having fun and enjoying myself but more than anything I love music and writing.

Posted 16 September 2009 - 10:34 PM

View PostRLD, on Jan 23 2008, 02:39 PM, said:

View PostOllie, on Jan 23 2008, 10:00 AM, said:

Yeah...I've used that technique for a long time...works great.
Another twist on that is to turn up a radio station, but just for a second or two, then turn if off.
Your brain can then take what its heard and sometimes fill in the missing parts...lot of fun when it works.
Also, try and imagine a popular band, on stage playing a song.
Try and make it very detailed and sometimes a new song will emerge that way.
OTOH, I've tried to immerse myself with a particular CD from a group to absorb their style, and found myself unable to get certain songs out of my head. :blink:
The mind is a strange and wonderful thing.

I've done this when writing before. Also sometimes, I listen to a song for about 30 seconds - Then I just think randomly for about 4/5 minutes and eventually a melody comes into my head. If the song had good lyrics it sometimes causes me to write lyrics inspired by the song. For instance, I was listening to Metallica - Fade to Black when I wrote a song. Though the genres are extremely different - the melody came to my head after listening to the song and lyrically it was very inspired by it.

#23 User is offline   limtones7 Icon

• Active Muse
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 September 2009 - 01:32 PM

tks. for sharing.
i still have another 18years, before turning 85.
my next 100 compos will be much better, i'm sure, after reading the article, at least five times over; i'm really serious.
there are many pointers, that i'm already using, but many3 more that i have been made aware of. thank god!!!!!!
cheers!

#24 User is offline   Ron Icon

• Contributing Muse
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Music, Poetry, Philosophy, Literature, History.

Posted 05 November 2009 - 01:00 PM

Good information, that'll come in handy B)

Thanks for sharing
Posted ImagePosted ImageClick on either picture for music or videos

#25 User is offline   Hnewb Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 09 November 2009 - 11:51 AM

View PostRon, on Nov 5 2009, 12:00 PM, said:

Thanks for sharing

Hello,
I just signed up today and please forgive me. I am a total newb and will be reading everything you sent to me but I need direction right off the bat. I bought the Sony Acid Music Studio 7 PC software and installed it. I have no idea how to get to the over 3,000 music loops. To get to the gist of this I'm on a long uphill road. I finally made myself do what I have wanted to do all my life, write songs.I have a wife & son here in WI, but NO musical talent at all. Yep, I'm in trouble.I just need to know how to put music to the words I wrote using this program and I'm gonna be the vocalist. Umm, did I say I waited till I'm 43 years old. I'm gonna finally follow my dream or die trying. The songs are gonna be for commercial. I know I can do this, just need direction please. I know your busy so if you could please just point me in the right direction of anyone who might know this pc program and could guide a newb a little I would be in your debt forever. Thank you very much,
Hnewb

#26 User is offline   FunkDaddy Icon

• Ph.D Drumology
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 November 2009 - 02:29 PM

View PostHnewb, on Nov 9 2009, 11:51 AM, said:

Thanks for sharing

Hello,
I just signed up today and please forgive me. I am a total newb and will be reading everything you sent to me but I need direction right off the bat. I bought the Sony Acid Music Studio 7 PC software and installed it. I have no idea how to get to the over 3,000 music loops. To get to the gist of this I'm on a long uphill road. I finally made myself do what I have wanted to do all my life, write songs.I have a wife & son here in WI, but NO musical talent at all. Yep, I'm in trouble.I just need to know how to put music to the words I wrote using this program and I'm gonna be the vocalist. Umm, did I say I waited till I'm 43 years old. I'm gonna finally follow my dream or die trying. The songs are gonna be for commercial. I know I can do this, just need direction please. I know your busy so if you could please just point me in the right direction of anyone who might know this pc program and could guide a newb a little I would be in your debt forever. Thank you very much,
Hnewb

http://www.ehow.com/...-pro-loops.html
Mark
SoundCloud
Facebook
YouTube

Always up for a collaboration with lyricists!

#27 User is offline   Hnewb Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 09 November 2009 - 03:40 PM

Thanks Mark for the link, great info there. I purchased the software and registerded it online which gave me the option to go to their site and grab like 8 more free loops as a thank you for registered users. Very nice. But my specific answer, I cant find. On the outside of the software box I purchased it states " Includes over 3,000 ACIDized music loops and 1,000 MIDI files. " I know exactly where the files are and use the loops of the 8 from buying the software. The one thing it doesn't say, not asking how to use, is where exactly do I access these 3k loops. Show me, tell me where exactly to clicky and poof, they all appear. That's all I need, can't get that straight answer even from their own website with the free trial version on it. I just need to find them in wherever they are hid, lol. :D

#28 User is offline   FunkDaddy Icon

• Ph.D Drumology
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2009 - 07:55 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BH6QOaxPI9k
Mark
SoundCloud
Facebook
YouTube

Always up for a collaboration with lyricists!

#29 User is offline   Gazza Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 30 November 2009 - 02:42 AM

May I say, after reading the artical. If you are only a lyricist how will you know what your song(s) is going to sound like? You don't, unless you can hear it alreay in your head! which not many can. If you do play an instrument thats half the battle won so don't put it down and just start singing. Songs are about melody, Lyrics & tempo. You only need 2 or 3 chords to make a good melody. It's how well you arrange those cords and melody. It's TRUE anyone can write a song Hell, it's not hard to put words on paper dosen't matter what the theme is. The magic is in the arrangement and melody with well structured meaningful lyrics. 9 times out of 10 after writiing your first draft you can guarantee only half the words will be used in the final product. Unless your able to compose and write your own arrangements. I have put music, melodies & arranements to other peoples words. I have had to tell them all the same thing CUT BACK on your to many verses etc...
There are lots of music computer programmes out there to help you write good song(s) even if you can't play an instrument.
Kia Oracontact

#30 User is offline   Ron Icon

• Contributing Muse
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Music, Poetry, Philosophy, Literature, History.

Posted 30 November 2009 - 05:21 AM

Thanks for sharing

Hello,
Hnewb

Sorry friend, I don't use loops :( I use a BOSS 846 recorder and Audacity software.

The best advice I can give is "read the manual and practice". Hopefully someone with experience in that system will see this post and give you more direction.
Posted ImagePosted ImageClick on either picture for music or videos

#31 User is offline   Gazza Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:11 PM

View Postzmulls, on Aug 12 2006, 09:58 AM, said:

I am usually verrrrrry suspicious of written "how to write a song" sorts of things. But that article is just about right -- the right balance between some helpful tips on how it's usually done, and advice on developing your own inner gyroscope.

WHY are you suspicious about writting songs? That's a ridiculous statement. You'll never make it as a songwriter if you don't try! better for a man to try and fall, than never to have tried at ALL!
Kia Oracontact

#32 User is offline   Gazza Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:17 PM

View Postzmulls, on Aug 12 2006, 09:58 AM, said:

WHY are you suspicious about writting songs? Thats a silly thing to say! you'll never be a songwriter if you don't try! Better for a man to try and fall, than never to have tried at ALL!
Kia Oracontact

#33 User is offline   Gazza Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:25 PM

View PostPDXCPX, on Nov 10 2006, 12:40 PM, said:

Bro what you need to understand about melody and cord progression is you need to also know about mods and how they come together. You'll find it on the net it will give you a better understanding of how chord progressions work and how cords relate to one another. That's how great melodies are created etc...or you can take the suzuki approch and play it by ear.
Kia Oracontact

#34 User is offline   Gazza Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:39 PM

View PostRon, on Nov 30 2009, 05:21 AM, said:

Thanks for sharing

Hello,
Hnewb

Sorry friend, I don't use loops :( I use a BOSS 846 recorder and Audacity software.

The best advice I can give is "read the manual and practice". Hopefully someone with experience in that system will see this post and give you more direction.

newb, You''ll find that your studio 7 has a help line in the menu! if you access that help line while on the net
it should explain how to access all your needs. If I could see it I could show you where your loops are.
Can I ask once you've accesed the loops, what will you do then? Use random loops to hopefully create a song. Your programme dose not create intro's, outro's and bridges for you you have to do that.
Also how will you record your vocals along with the music? One sugesstion is to look a cakewalk pro 9 or the latest version of cakewalk it's an excellent programme for editing and cutting your music and vocals etc...as well as mixing and mastering and so on.
Kia Oracontact

#35 User is offline   Kiat Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip
  • Interests:Making music is my passion

Posted 19 October 2010 - 05:58 AM

Listen actively to a lot of music. Good writers read books. Good songwriters listen to songs. As you listen, think about what you like about a song. Are the lyrics unique, do the song's chord changes perfectly capture a mood, do you like the transition from one part of the song to another?

I feel that this point is extremely relevant. I myself like to listen to a variety of songs (be it pop, acoustic, blues or rock) and learn from them by figuring out what makes a song sound good. Inspirations can also be drawn by listening to many many songs.

#36 User is offline   Kimpab Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 01 November 2011 - 08:53 AM

Thanks for the link. I'm already interested in looking and studying it over. It doesn't look like it has too much information, but it has enough to look at for a quicker read through.

#37 User is offline   ScenesFromPalacio Icon

• A Muse's Muse
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Living in my mythic song dreamworld as much as possible..

Posted 19 February 2012 - 03:50 AM

View PostJim Colyer, on 17 February 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

Good article. But I'm not sure anybody can write a good song.

I'm even less sure "almost anybody can write a really good song"

#38 User is offline   MABBO Icon

• Active Muse
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Talking about, teaching, participating in writing, performing, recording and all things pertaining to music in general, Nashville, Tn. in particular.

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:55 AM

Most people can write a good song, with learning, practice, and experience. Writing something that other people actualy want to hear over and over, tell other friends about, pass on to others, and purchase with their hard earned money, is something totally different.
MAB

#39 User is offline   McLight Icon

• Active Muse
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:11 AM

View PostNigeQ, on 10 November 2006 - 01:13 PM, said:

Welcome :)/>/>

Nigel

I failed to make this link work - I guess it's outdated?

#40 User is offline   Willsx13 Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

View PostJFDI, on 19 May 2006 - 04:43 PM, said:

LL.

Thanks very much for posting this article! Will definitely be coming back to it
for reference. ;)

#41 User is offline   Cody W Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

View PostJFDI, on 19 May 2006 - 04:43 PM, said:

LL.

Love this post! It is so right on it about different formats of songs.

Cody Weinmann

Quick Songwriting Blog
Cody Weinmann, Composer

#42 User is offline   Cody W Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip

Posted 04 March 2014 - 12:50 AM

View PostMcLight, on 06 February 2013 - 02:11 AM, said:

View PostNigeQ, on 10 November 2006 - 01:13 PM, said:

Welcome :)/>/>/>

Nigel

I failed to make this link work - I guess it's outdated?

Maybe I can help with his wanting. You can check out my quick songwriting blog for more information on Songwriting theory and application.

Cody Weinmnn

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users