There seems to be some confusion regarding the purpose of this forum. So, I thought I'd start a new post to hopefully clarify things.
As in the forum description, this forum is for discussions related to Publicity and Promotion.
"The act, process, or occupation of disseminating information to gain public interest."
Examples of Publicity/Promotion type of topics that would be applicable to this forum:
- Getting CD Reviews
- Putting together a press kit
- Dealing with the media. i.e. handling inquiries, etiquette
- Promotional Photos. i.e. Headshots, CD Covers
- Promotional/publicity type of tools. i.e. websites, press kits, business cards, postcards
- Writing pitch letters
- General chit chat type of subjects. e.g. the weather, your personality, the weekend.
- Strictly business type of topics such as taxes, organization, business licenses.
I hope this clears things up for everyone? If you need further clarification let me know.
Additional Note: Since this seems to happen frequently; if you post an advertisement type of post here it will be deleted. (There is a specific forum where you can advertise your products/services.) The same goes for anything that does not fall into the guidelines above.