Muse's Muse Songwriting Message Board: Hello! - Muse's Muse Songwriting Message Board

What This Forum Is About:

New to the board? Introduce yourself! Let us get to know you. This is also a place where you can hold general conversations on music and Muse-related topics.
Page 1 of 1

Hello!

#1 User is offline   DiBa Icon

• Muse In Training
  • Pip
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 February 2012 - 07:02 AM

Dear users,

Firstly, I want to let you know that you're doing great things here! It's wonderful to see how you help each other with music, which is a part of society that is able to unite us all.

I'm DiBa and I'm new here. I'm just 14yo and I'm from the Netherlands, so please don't pay attention to my English too much.

What interested me the most about joining the message boards was the enormous influence of music on the boards. Music has become a part of my life, which I like being busy with. I play saxophone and I have started learning to play guitar and piano lately. Besides, I am listening to music all day long and I have become interested in writing my own lyrics.
The kind of music that interests me most is kind of alternative pop. Artists like The Script, Ed Sheeran, Mumford & Sons, Coldplay and so on and so on.

I'm looking forward to help you with your musical experiences and I hope you can help me too.

All the best,

DiBa

#2 User is online   jonie Icon

• ooo xxx
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 25 February 2012 - 02:04 PM

Welcome to the Muse's Muse, DiBa.

Looking forward to your involvement in our musical community.

Your English is fine, by the way. Much better than my Dutch. :lol:
We have now sunk to a depth at which re-statement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men.
George Orwell

The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C. Clarke

Don Martin Lyric of the Year 2008 & 2009
1 + 1 Song of the Year 2009 Ain't That True

My Soundclick Page
My lyrics and songs hosted by Lyricadia

Page 1 of 1

1 User(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users